Wellness is not only important – it's profitable! By increasing the health of your office, you'll see benefits in productivity, energy, and savings when it comes to renewing your company health insurance.
Ready to learn more? Download the full presentation below to learn about all of the wellness benefits of standing desks from VARIDESK, or visit our Corporate Sales Page.
1. VARIDESK Fall 2015 Customer Survey; N=2692.
2. Social Psychological and Personality Science. Get Up, Stand Up: The Effects of a Non-Sedentary Workspace on Information Elaboration and Group Performance. 2014.
3. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine / American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. Impact of a Sit-Stand Workstation on Chronic Low Back Pain: Results of a Randomized Trial. 2016.
4. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. Difference in caloric expenditure in sitting versus standing desks. 2012.
5. Mental Health and Physical Activity. Cross-sectional associations between sitting at work and psychological distress: Reducing sitting time may benefit mental health. 2013. 26
6. Diabetologia. Sedentary time in adults and the association with diabetes, cardiovascular disease and death: systematic review and meta-analysis. 2012.